Sunday, October 4, 2020

Revised Schedule!

Below I have posted a new schedule for BOTH classes, changing a few dates and moving things back. I've had a hard time coming to terms with how this class works, and instead of looking at it day-by-day, I'm just looking at in terms of a single week. So throughout the week, this is the work I'll be posting, and all of it is due by your next face to face class. So now you don't have to worry about doing the blog on a Friday, which was never really the intention anyway. Note, too, that I moved the Polished Paper #2 assignment back. I'll be giving that to you in class next week (the 5th and 7th), and I'll post it on the blog for those of you who don't attend class. Let me know if you have any questions!  

OCTOBER

Week of the 5th:            Discuss Cavafy, Poems II

                                    Video for Poems III

                                    Questions for Poems III

 

Week of the 12th:          Discussion for Cavafy, Poems III

                                    Video for Botchan, Part I

 

Week of the 19th:          Discussion for Botchan, Part I

                                    Questions for Botchan, Part II

                                    Polished Paper #2 by Friday by 5pm

 

Week of the 26th:          Discussion for Botchan, Part II

                                    Video, The Postcolonial Nation

                                    Questions for Miguel Street, Part I

NOVEMBER  

Week of the 2nd:           Discussion for Miguel Street, Part I

                                    Questions for Miguel Street, Part II

                                    Video for Miguel Street, Part III

 

Week of the 9th:            Discussion for Miguel Street, Parts II-III

                                    Questions for The Lover, Part I

           Rough Paper #2 due Friday by 5pm

 

Week of the 16th:          Discussion for The Lover, Part I

                                    Questions for The Lover, Part II

                                    Video for The Lover, Part II

 

Week of the 23rd:          Discussion for The Lover, Part II 

                                    Questions for The Lover, Part III

 

DECEMBER 

Week of the 30th:          Discussion for The Lover, Part III

                                    Video: Final Thoughts, Final Paper

 

Proper Paper #2 due TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam Paper: Introducing the World (due by Friday, May 5th)

Hum 2323 Final Exam Paper: Introducing the World Knowing what cannot be known—     what a lofty aim! Not knowing what needs to be kn...