Saturday, November 14, 2020

A Reminder...

Just a reminder: Rough Paper #2 is due next week on the day you don't have class. So for Monday classes, it's Wednesday; Wednesday classes is on Monday. Why? Only so you won't have two things due on your class day (a paper and pages from The Lover), and so I can divide the class in half as far as the grading. Remember that this is a ROUGH paper, so I'm not expecting miracles. I want you to get ideas on paper, nothing more. Just follow the basic ideas on the assignment and you'll do fine...but please, for the love of all that's sacred, QUOTE from the book! :) :) :) 

ALSO, I've decided not to post a video this week so you'll have less to focus on. Just do the paper and the reading. I'll give you another video (a final one) next week.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Exam Paper: Introducing the World (due by Friday, May 5th)

Hum 2323 Final Exam Paper: Introducing the World Knowing what cannot be known—     what a lofty aim! Not knowing what needs to be kn...